Most Common Sales Training Issues:
Do you and/or your sales team struggle with the following sales training issues?
• Can’t get through to C-level people
• Not reaching decision makers
• Being outsold by the competition
• Competing mostly on price
• Sales cycle is too long
• Losing too many sales
• Losing business to low-priced competitors
• Dealing with unqualified leads
• Dealing with prospects that can’t afford your stuff
• Prospects that were “thinking it over” disappeared
• Wasting time on prospects that go nowhere
• Getting shopped around
• Inconsistent sales results
• Too busy to manage your sales load
• Salespeople aren’t closing the business
• Not prospecting enough for new opportunities
• Sales people don’t have a clear sales process
• Increased competition
• Down economy is hurting margins
• Salespeople are busy but not productive
• Sales people are professional visitors and order-takers
• Give prospects a quote never to hear from them
• Salespeople struggle to sell on value
• Lack motivation within the sales team
• Reluctant to make new sales calls
• Would be in serious trouble if lost number one client
• Not sure what to say in sales meetings
• Tend to speak most of the time in sales meetings
• Prospecting calls simply are not working
• Not getting enough referrals
If you said yes to some or many of these challenges, it’s probably due to one or more of these three issues:
1. Prospects perceive you or your team as ‘salesy’
2. You or your team lack a sales game plan
3. You don’t have a clear day-to-day plan to follow in order to be successful.
This is obviously an oversimplification, but there is a very good chance that one of those three issues is true. In Game Plan Selling, the goal is to always be different, be systematic and have a clear prospecting plan that you follow day-to-day.
It may be your time to change what you are doing.
By Marc Wayshak, America’s Sales Coach on Game Plan Selling and Sales Trainer Boston.
For information on sales training in Boston or sales coaching click here.
Tagged as: boston sales trainer, boston sales training, management training, massachusetts sales training, motivational speaker, sales assessment, sales consulting, sales expert, sales management training, sales speaker, sales team training, sales tips, sales trainer, sales trainer boston, sales trainer boston ma, Sales training, sales training boston, sales training boston ma, sales training ma