Championship Selling in the New Economy: A Program for Sales Teams
Everything has changed for salespeople over the past few years. In today’s hyper-connected world, where prospects can easily find information on products and services, salespeople must adapt or face the consequences.
Prospects no longer want or need the old-school approach to selling—that is, a persuasive and enthusiastic pitch for a product. The same goes for prospecting techniques, which must change to fit the way prospects are conducting business today.
But many salespeople still sell the old-fashioned way, leading to the following problems:
- Failing to reach the C-suite—or the highest appropriate decision-makers
- Being outsold by low-cost competitors
- Getting lost in a sales cycle that seems to drag on forever
- Achieving inconsistent sales results due to a weak pipeline
- Failing to achieve monthly goals due to inconsistent prospecting
- Failing to effectively listen to prospects during selling situations
- Struggling to sell on value
- Not receiving enough referrals from existing networks
Do any of these issues sound familiar to you? If so, your sales team will benefit greatly from Championship Selling in the New Economy, Marc’s motivational program designed specifically for sales teams experiencing these problems.
Marc’s Motivational Sales Speech Shows Sales Teams How to Dramatically Increase Sales
As Marc shares with his audiences, winning the business of well-informed prospects is very similar to winning in sports. Consistent success—both in sales and on the field—requires a distinct strategy, a repeatable process and a clear plan to execute with commitment and passion. In this highly interactive program, participants will learn:
- How to separate themselves from the competition
- How to use a powerful system to close sales more quickly and with greater frequency
- How to develop a playbook of prospecting activities
- How to maximize the outcome of sales efforts without actually increasing effort
- How to think like a championship salesperson
Immediate takeaways from this motivational sales program include:
- Phone and in-person conversation scripts to use during sales interactions
- A clear day-to-day plan for achieving sales goals
- The blueprint for an easy-to-apply, fool-proof system for selling
Past motivational sales program participants have reported that they:
- Close more sales than ever before
- Increase their average sale’s transaction size
- Sell more frequently to current clients
- Develop a specific strategy to achieve sales goals
Not sure if this motivational sales program is right for your sales team? Contact Marc directly to discuss his other programs for salespeople.
Or if you’re looking for a sales management program, take a look at these popular programs:
Marc Wayshak is a top sales and motivational sales speaker. If you’re planning an upcoming annual meeting, sales kick-off, or association event—or if you’re in the market for sales training—consider including one of Marc’s motivational sales programs to launch the event to the next level.