Learn more about Marc as a:
- Sales Speaker
- Corporate Speaker
- College Speaker & University Speaker
- Camp Speaker
- or check out Marc’s Board Breaking Workshop!
To Better Meet Your Needs
- Custom tailored seminars
- Sales trainings
- On-site workshops
- Keynote addresses
- 1 hour, 1/2 day or full day sessions
Some of Marc’s Most Popular Topics
- Sales: “Game Plan Selling,” “Best Practices of Explosive Sales”
- Leadership: “I am a Leader,” “Seven Traits of the Best Leaders”
- Motivation: “Break Through Your Limits & Achieve Infinite Success”
- Confidence Through Learning Skills: “The Nine Pillars of Success”
- Goal Setting: “The Homing Pigeon Concept: know where you’re going”
- And the popular “Bashing Boards & Barriers” board-breaking workshop
You can book Marc whether you are looking for a conference speaker, sales speaker, corporate speaker, sales trainer, or college speaker. He is guaranteed to wow your group, audience or conference.
Contact us right now to find out about booking Marc for your next event!
Reviews of conference speaker, Marc Wayshak:
Click here to see more reviews of the Sales speaker.
“He was great and really enjoyed what he was doing. It’s really fun.” See Full Review
-Brittany B, Boys & Girls Club Conference Speaker Attendee
“Awesome. It inspired me to never give up. It was an amazing experience. Keep this going. It will change lives for the better.” See Full Review
-Dave, Boy Scouts NYLT Camp Speaker Attendee
“He’s a beast. The speech helped show me the potential of what I can accomplish. It was awesome.” See Full Review
-Rob, Boy Scouts NYLT Camp Speaker Attendee
“Awesome. It is a great program that is truly inspiring.” See Full Review
-Alex S, Boy Scouts NYLT Camp Speaker Attendee
“Inspiring. Keep it going because it is a powerful program and if we believe in ourselves there are no boundaries.” See Full Review
-Seth G, Boy Scouts NYLT Camp Speaker Attendee
“I love this program.” See Full Review
-Anonymous, Bay Path College Speaker Attendee
“I thought it was great. He connected with us and made it fun. Great connection between breaking boards and life goals.” See Full Review
-Joshua, Regis College Speaker Attendee
Click here to see more reviews of the keynote conference speaker, sales speaker and sales trainer.