DNA of a Championship Sales Team: A Program for Sales Managers
Give Your Members the Tools to Grow: Bring a Sales Management Speaker to Your Next Meeting!
Developing a championship sales team used to be relatively simple. As long as you kept your salespeople motivated and well-paid, you were good to go. But in today’s highly dynamic market, companies must now develop a formal process to create a highly effective sales team.
Unfortunately, organizations with entrepreneurial roots often suffer from a haphazard approach to building sales teams. If your company has dealt with any of the following issues, you’re in danger of falling into that same trap of disorganized sales management:
- Unclear sales strategy leading to confusion among the sales team on how to increase sales
- Hiring too many B and C players who simply lack the motivation to succeed
- Salespeople shy away from approaching high-level decision-makers
- Each salesperson sells using his or her own methodology, leading to very mixed results
- Sales prospecting output is far lower than it should be—which means weak sales pipelines
- Salespeople are too quick to drop prices in order to win deals
- Sales cycles drag on for much longer than necessary, often ending in deal stagnation
- Salespeople are uncomfortable asking for referrals in order to win business
If you or your association membership relate to any of the issues above, then the DNA of a Championship Sales Team program will be a great fit at your next meeting.
As Marc discusses in this groundbreaking sales management program, every successful organization must have a diversified sales strategy, an ongoing hiring process, a consistent selling system, a prospecting playbook and clear accountability metrics. In this content-packed sales management program, participants will learn how to:
- Apply Marc’s 2X FormulaTM to their organization in order to double sales
- Attract, hire and motivate A-level salespeople
- Close sales more quickly and with greater frequency—and teach others to do the same
- Increase the prospecting output of their existing sales teams
- Develop key accountability metrics to ensure the success of their sales teams
Past sales management program attendees have reported that their sales teams immediately:
- Close more sales than ever before
- Increase their average sale’s transaction size
- Sell more frequently to current clients
- Develop a specific strategy to achieve sales goals
Not sure if this sales management program is right for you? Check out Marc’s other popular CEO-related sales management program:
Or if you’re looking for a sales management program designed specifically for your salespeople, take a look at Marc’s Championship Selling in the New Economy program.