Is it time for a sales strategy consultant in your organization? There was a time when great sales organizations were built upon lists of cold leads and a team of go-getters. Not so anymore.
Today’s market – in every industry – is far more complex. This is why organizations need a sales strategy consultant in the first place.
The hardscrabble approach that often led to sales success in the past no longer works when it comes to developing a championship sales team. Creating a world-class sales organization today requires following a systematic process, which each member of the sales team must master. Through training and consulting, Marc serves as a sales strategy consultant to help clients develop those processes—and establish a framework of accountability that makes them effective.
Marc serves as a sales strategy consultant to help organizations develop the strategy to create massive sales growth
Marc’s clients run the gamut from small startups to large corporations. Despite a broad range of size, many of these organizations come to the sales strategy consultant for the same reasons. Here are their most common sales challenges:
- There aren’t enough A players on the sales team
- Salespeople call low-level buyers with minimal success
- A different sales technique is being used by each salesperson
- The efforts of the sales team are undercut by low-cost competitors
- Salespeople are achieving inconsistent results from their efforts
If you relate to any of the above issues, schedule a conversation with Marc Wayshak today. During the call you can review your sales concerns in more depth, and discuss your sales objectives. This will help you determine whether a sales strategy consultant is right for your organization.
Objectives that a sales strategy consultant commonly helps clients achieve include:
- Developing a systematic process for closing sales
- Creating prospecting consistency to increase the output of the sales team
- Establishing a clear sales management strategy to support the sales team
- Rolling out a hiring process that attracts only A players
- Refining existing sales processes to accelerate sales growth
- Developing specific sales activity metrics for each salesperson
- Improving pipeline planning and reporting for the sales team
- Implementing sales management systems to lay foundation for a larger sales team
As the sales strategy consultant, Marc Wayshak is also a top writer for Inc, HubSpot, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine, and Huffington Post Business. His work as a sales strategy consultant provides countless opportunities for new content in his writing.
In achieving these objectives, Marc serves as a sales strategy consultant to bring clients a 10X return on their investment, at the minimum.
The goal of all Marc’s sales strategy consultant projects is to make the least amount of change in an organization to achieve the maximum possible outcome. The central philosophy behind Marc’s Game Plan Selling SystemTM is that small improvements in just the right places can lead to a massive shift in results.