Need some first-class sales training at your company?
In the past, all a company needed for a successful sales team were a solid prospect list and some motivated salespeople. Today, this is simply no longer the case.
The current world of selling is completely different from the way things used to be.
The old-school sales training approach that once worked is now ineffective. In order to create a world-class sales team today, a company must have a systematic sales approach for each team member to follow. Marc recognizes this, and that’s why his sales training works to help his clients establish processes that hold salespeople truly accountable—and achieve results.
What Marc offers is more than just sales training…
He helps organizations develop a strategy to increase conversion ratios, average sale size and the size of prospect pipelines.
Many of Marc’s clients come to him for sales training because they’re dealing with these common sales challenges:
- There aren’t enough top performers on the existing team
- Salespeople are only comfortable calling on low-level buyers
- Salespeople use their own selling technique to no success
- The sales team is losing sales to low-cost competitors
- Sales efforts lead to inconsistent and often weak results
- Current sale sizes are smaller than they should be
- Closing ratios are frustratingly lower than they could be
- Prospect pipelines are weak and should be much larger
If any of these issues apply to you and your company, then schedule a sales strategy call to discuss sales training options with Marc right now. During this call, you’ll discuss your sales objectives and determine how Marc can best help you meet your specific goals.
Marc’s sales training helps his clients achieve the following results:
- Increase prospecting consistency to dramatically improve the sales team’s prospecting output
- Develop a simple management strategy to hold salespeople accountable to hitting sales goals
- Establish a systematic approach to enable salespeople to close more deals with more prospects more consistently
- Implement a hiring process that will attract A-players and weed out B- and C-players